Flights to Book
Connect to Brisbane
Thursday arrive before 6PM
Air Nauru departs 8PM
BNE – MAJ
ON 022 / ON 041
Depart Thursday 8pm
Arrive Majuro 830am
MAJ – BNE
ON 042 / ON 021
Sunday 9:25PM(eg Jan 20th)
Connect to Sydney etc
Sunday after your arrival at 17:55
Connect to Sydney or wherever needed
THURSDAY Jan 10
You will need to connect to Brisbane with enough time to make your 8PM departure on Air Nauru. You can book directly on their website – Air Nauru.
Selecting Brisbane – Majuro, you will see it broken up into two flights – ON 022 and ON 041. In reality, each one of these flights has an additional stop, so you will actually go from Brisbane -> Honiara -> Nauru -> Tarawa -> Majuro.
FRIDAY Jan 11
SATURDAY Jan 12
- We will book these tickets for you ahead of time
- No flights are included in our pricing however we do make the domestic booking for you. The domestic flight is US$320 per person round trip. There will also be surfboard charges of $100 per board bag each way (board bag up to 50lbs) and possibly overweight for excess baggage- please make sure to bring USD cash for these expenses.
- Our staff will greet you on the coral and grass runway and assist with loading your baggage onto trucks – to board a boat and head to Beran Island.
- Depending on the swell and the time of arrival of your Air Marshall Islands flight, you may have a chance to surf on the way back towards the island. Our staff will give you the chance to put your boards together, get changed and jump in the water to wash the travel off!
SATURDAY – SATURDAY – 7 Nights
- Enjoy your stay, surf, kite, relax
SATURDAY Jan 19
- Gather your belongings and check out of your room. You will have time to surf in the morning, and will head out back to the airstrip when we confirm the time of the incoming flight.
- Please hold on to your return ticket given to you when you took your first Air Marshall Islands flight. Times are approximate and will be determined by A.M.I., and will be in communication with Indies Trader.
- Transport to Hotel Robert Reimers
- Hotel Robert Reimers staff will greet you and take you into downtown Majuro, where you will have an overnight. The cost for transport is $10/ person each way, and this will be added to your room charge. Indies Trader will coordinate this transport, as well as advise you and Hotel Robert Reimers on your booking. Please let us know if you have made direct bookings with Hotel Robert Reimers.
- There are a few villa types available – please contact us if you have any questions – we recommend the Bungalows or Lanai Rooms.
SUNDAY Jan 20
- Wake up early in Majuro, your transport will meet you at the hotel to take you back to the airport for your 925AM flight.
- Transport back to the Majuro Airport. The $10 each way fee will be paid on your room bill.
- Check your bags, and pay your departure tax to receive your boarding pass and passport. You can then wait in Harry’s Bar attached to the airport for your flight. When they call the boarding, you can cross security and into the waiting terminal. There is another small snack bar in the waiting terminal that sells snacks and beers.
- This will be 5:55PM Sunday
Connect to your flight back to Sydney, or wherever needed