Flights to Book
LAX – HNL
HNL – MAJ
MAJ – HNL
HNL – LAX
Monday 7:00AM(note that you will book the same date as when you departed the Marshalls because of the dateline)
SATURDAY Jan 11
- Make sure to arrive early! United closes its ticketing and will not let you on the plane if you arrive past 630AM. We have had guests miss this flight.
MONDAY Jan 13
- Note you will arrive on Saturday, because of the dateline change.
- Clear customs, get your baggage, and our staff will meet you in the lobby outside. Our staff will meet you and you can relax in the small cafeteria or bar attached to the airport. Our staff will take you to the bar to relax and wait for our chartered flight which will depart 1PM
- We will book these tickets for you ahead of time
- No flights are included in our pricing however we do make the domestic booking for you. The domestic flight is US$320 per person round trip. There will also be surfboard charges of $100 per board bag each way (board bag up to 50lbs) and possibly overweight for excess baggage- please make sure to bring USD cash for these expenses.
- Our staff will greet you on the coral and grass runway and assist with loading your baggage onto trucks – to board a boat and head to Beran Island.
- Depending on the swell and the time of arrival of your Air Marshall Islands flight, you may have a chance to surf on the way back towards the island. Our staff will give you the chance to put your boards together, get changed and jump in the water to wash the travel off!
MONDAY – MONDAY – 7 Nights
- Enjoy your stay, surf, kite, relax
MONDAY Jan 20
- Gather your belongings and check out of your room. You will have time to surf in the morning, and will head out back to the airstrip when we confirm the time of the incoming flight.
- Please hold on to your return ticket given to you when you took your first Air Marshall Islands flight. Times are approximate and will be determined by A.M.I., and will be in communication with Indies Trader.
- Check your bags, and pay your departure tax to receive your boarding pass and passport. You can then wait in Harry’s Bar attached to the airport for your flight. When they call the boarding, you can cross security and into the waiting terminal. There is another small snack bar in the waiting terminal that sells snacks and beers.
Monday JAN 20 – PART 2
- You will arrive on Monday (the same day you departed Majuro, because of the dateline).
- Upon arriving into HNL, you will have to wait for an hour or two for the terminals, cafes, lounges to open at 530AM. There are plenty of benches near the check in areas, and places to wait for the airport to open.