Bikini Atoll Dive Charter
Please Contact Us for Pricing based off your desired datesMake a Dive Trip Inquiry
Deposit and Payments Schedule
25% Non refundable deposit to secure your dates if booked 12 months in advance. 50% deposit (25% of which is non refundable) if booked less than 6 months in advance
25% due in January of the year of your charter
50% final payment due 60 days before the start of your charter
How to Book
- Take a look around the site for more Info
- Check Availability
- Let us know your desired dates and number of guests
- We will respond with pricing and specific answers to your inquiry!
What is Included?
• 2 dives on the German heavy cruiser Prinz Eugen at Kwajalein Atoll.
• Return overnight/day steam (approx. 25–36 hours) from Ebeye Island, Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands to Bikini Island, Bikini Atoll, Marshall Islands on MV Windward.
• Diving on the world’s best warship wreck diving experience on the sunken nuclear fleet at Bikini Atoll.
• Air fills, cylinders and weights, plus Oxygen from the onboard oxygen generator.
• Experienced Bikini Atoll dive master.
– 13 nights aboard
– Air-conditioned cabin (sharing with up to 11 others)
– All meals and food
– Beer, juice, soft drinks and bottled water
– Bikini Island beach BBQ at the Sunset Bar
– Sorb for Rebreathers and/or Helium — landed cost plus 15%
– Medical O2 — cost plus 15%
– DAN dive injury insurance
– Medivac insurance
– Travel insurance
– Satellite telephone and data calls. We have Inmarsat for telephone – $4.00 per minute or part thereof. Thuraya I/P for data. Can be online all the time for $3K per trip or $10 per megabyte log on log off. We need a months notice to activate unlimited data plan
– Excess luggage fees
– Air fares
– Personal spending money for travel
– Hard alcohol / mixed drinks / wine
– Airport Exit Fee – $20 USD
– Departure taxes outside Australia
– Bikini Dive Permit of $300 USD
– Crew gratuities